Working Faster | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Working Faster

Recently, I have been revamping my room, which serves as my home office too. I find that I spend a lot of time walking around fetching one thing or the other. I feel that a lot of time is wasted. And there are times where I have to take my laptop to one spot of the house or the other.

I have been trying to look for a cart or a table with wheels or rollers but just couldn't find one of an appropriate height. A friend suggested poc carts because they are highly flexible and customizable but I am not keen to buy a new one. I wonder how much they are.

This Chinese New Year, I will have the opportunity to meet up with an uncle and aunt who both work at a hospital in KL. Maybe they could help me get hold of a used one? I don't mind paying for it if I could get a cousin to send it to me in Ipoh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment