Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010 (KLIMS '10) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010 (KLIMS '10)

KLIMS is here again. I had wanted to go on the 3rd of December, the first day of the motor show but because I have four events to attend in Ipoh over the weekend, I couldn't squeeze in a trip to KL just for KLIMS. If I lived in KL, then I surely would have gone on the first day itself.

As it is, now that I have missed the 1st day, I could only make it on the 8th at the earliest. With the motorshow ending on 12th, I wonder if it is still viable to make a trip down and waste one whole day travelling. Of course, besides the motorshow, I intend to visit Little India in Brickfields again for more photos.

I don't know, I can't decide now. I think I will only make my decision tomorrow. Let me ask around to see which of my friends could also make it on the 8th. Going with friends is better than going alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment