Uncle Taxi Driver Maniac | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Uncle Taxi Driver Maniac

The Star published the photo of the "uncle" taxi driver who sexually abused a few students on the pretext of giving them free rides in his taxi. So this is him, even with his face half closed, we can still roughly see how he looks like, right? I believe this is the first time that The Star has published his photo though the Chinese media published it a long time ago when news of his crime first broke out. If it did, I didn't notice even though I go through The Star online almost every day, a few times a day.

Anyway, there is no free lunch in this world. How can we take a cab and not have to pay? Of course that's not logical, right? But then again, this one taxi driver is giving all other honest drivers a bad reputation. I have a friend who is a cab driver too. He was a friend BEFORE he became a taxi driver. I feel for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment