Repackaging & Rebranding | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Repackaging & Rebranding

My friend, who runs a white coffee manufacturing company though not the most popular white coffee brand, told me that although he has a good product, and it is already established (you wouldn't believe there are so many white coffee lovers), sales are just not flying.

I think that he has priced his products very competitively but I think the problem lies with his rather unappealing packaging. Looking at it, I wouldn't even know what product I am holding, unless I look very carefully, and even have to spend time reading the label. If this is how I feel, I am sure this is what other consumers feel too.

I suggested to my friend to engage a well-known Marketing Company with a good track record to help him repackage his product or even rebrand it. Whatever they want to do, let them try. They are the experts, anyway.

My friend isn’t too keen with my idea. He’s from the old school of thought and doesn’t really believe in the power of strategic product marketing. I think it’s because he hasn’t tasted the effects of powerful brand marketing yet!

In any case, I told him to keep an open mind. This is money he must spend but it will return!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment