Modern Bathroom Suites | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Modern Bathroom Suites

Although I cannot afford my own home yet, that's not stopping me from looking at pictures of beautiful homes and interior designs. I visualize the kind of home that I would like to have. Do you know that visualization can help us to achieve our goals? When I have my own home, I would like to have a really spacious bathroom, a room where I could truly have some "me" time, where I could relax and keep myself away from the computer, telephone or even reading material.

I have been checking out the website of betterbathrooms.com and I love the idea of having a corner jet whirlpool bath where I could soak myself in a tub of fresh milk like what some celebrities are doing to keep their skin smooth and fair. I always thought that whirlpools are expensive but whirlpools from Better Bathrooms start from slightly more than £300 inclusive of VAT. Now, that's what I call value for money.

Also, I have been meaning to replace the shower head of my bathroom now. I want a power shower head, which I can find from Better Bathrooms for around £20+, after staying in various hotels these past few months. Taking a shower with a power shower head feels way more refreshing and it's not a psychological effect!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment