San Francisco Coffee | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 30, 2010

San Francisco Coffee

Every time I travel to the capital city, my friend would take me to eat at places that I normally do not go to. When I am in Ipoh, I eat at home most days and even when I do eat out, I don't patronise expensive cafes. I just don't see the point of paying an arm and a leg.

Last week, when I was in KL, we went to San Francisco Coffee in The Sphere, Bangsar South in Jalan Kerinchi. And of course, I have never been to San Francisco Coffee before. We sat there for a couple of hours and ate and ate and ate. LOL

We had Banana Brownie, mini Roselle, Sparkling Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa), Aglio Olio pasta and egg muffin that has a slice of turkey, cheese and egg. The muffin was actually my dinner which I had to take in the train on my way home because of the odd departure time. Roselle is supposed to be good for health, by the way.

All in all, the total bill came up to almost RM40!! I don't like to pay so much for my food, though of course, in KL, that's not considered expensive at all and paying tax is the norm. Coming from Ipoh where food is still so cheap, delicious and more importantly, filling, I just can never get used to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment