I Am Back From KL | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Am Back From KL

Yahoo! Yes, I am back from my one-day trip to KL. I actually came back last night but was tired. Went to bed after watching one episode of Forensic Heroes II. LOL Can't live without one night of watching Kevin Cheng! Geram!

I would say that my trip was rather fruitful, though I didn't spend as much time as I should on real work but a lot of sitting around at cafes and restaurants. It was like an eating trip instead of a work trip but it was not too bad, though I also spent plenty of time travelling and lots of time wasted waiting for public transport.

Still, it was not too bad and I did get some of the more important things done even though there wasn't too much time to be in KL. My next trip down to KL will probably be a month later, though I hope that I could skip it and just go to Penang. Would love to go there for Nine Emperor Gods Festival which falls on 8th October, 2010 this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment