Yes, I Was At MOFEW | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes, I Was At MOFEW

Yes, I went to MOFEW last week on the first day of the event. It was a Friday and I took the train at 4.40am from Ipoh to KL Sentral and instead of returning to Ipoh on the same night on the 9.45pm train, decided to switch to ETS new electric train service instead earlier in the evening. It had been a thoroughly long day!

MOFEW, though not as huge as I had anticipated it to be reading the many articles about the event, wasn't a disappointment at all. I travelled from Ipoh but I understand that some visitors even came from neighbouring countries like Thailand, Singapore and Brunei.

Although I didn't get to spend a lot of time at MOFEW, I still managed to get what I wanted from my visit. My day trip, though hectic, wasn't in vain or wasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment