Jeans Person | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jeans Person

My friend commented that he has never seen me in a skirt before. I didn't realize it but now that he mentioned it, I remember ditching skirts once I left school! It's not that I am a tomboy; I just find wearing pants, especially jeans, more comfortable and convenient, since I am always moving about.

According to my friend, girls are lucky to have so many options in the way they dress, but guys always have to be in pants only. How many guys are as brave as Zang Toi, right? But I counter him saying that even in something simple as jeans, there are many different cuttings and colors. Just take a look at the original Levis 501 jeans. They come in black, stonewashed, rinsed and new metal.

If he is someone who likes slim straight cut, he could go for Levis 514 jeans. These come in four different colors from ash grey to overhaul to tumbled black and tumbled rigid. As you can see, there really are many colors and cuttings to choose from to suit the mood and occasion.

I remember the days when the jeans we knew back then were like medium stonewashed levis 505 jeans. And oh yes, we now also have regular zip and button fly jeans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment