Shocking Family Secret | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 16, 2010

Shocking Family Secret

About six months ago, I discovered a really shocking secret that involved my uncle, his wife and their son. Well, maybe the son (my cousin) isn't involved. My family (I told them) is totally shocked that they could keep this a secret for more than 20 years, and they still think that none of us knows what's going on. This isn't a dark secret that one could close a door on. I personally think that it would only get harder to hide as time goes by.

After six months, I am still very puzzled about this issue. I am not a private detective so there are documents and departments that I do not have access to but I am so, so curious that I had thought of hiring one to solve this case for me. It's not that I wish to bring the downfall of my uncle, a fairly prominent figure hence his desire to hide, I just wish to know the truth about this secret for my own sake.

When I came across the website of these Private Detectives Atlanta, I am reminded of this secret again. I was about to give up when I couldn't find a suitable private detective. I didn't want investigations to be obtrusive. As I said, it's just for my own knowledge.

These Silent Partner PIs are definitely whom I need. They are "old school" detectives with combined experience of over a hundred years. I have a feeling that they would solve my case in less than a day. LOL

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment