CAPDASE Soft Jacket 2 Xpose For Nokia E72 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 15, 2010

CAPDASE Soft Jacket 2 Xpose For Nokia E72

I bought a Nokia E72 Navi or RM1099 for my dad for his birthday earlier this month. Had to charge my credit card, boohoo! My Ipoh friend who works in Penang who also owns an E72, asked me to get a case for the phone like his. He said the brand is CAPDASE from Hong Kong.

I searched Ipoh and couldn't find it selling anywhere so this guy offered to purchase it on my behalf at Queensbay Mall and pass the item to me when he comes home. However, he didn't come home this week and had to pass the case to his colleague, who is also from Ipoh, who coincidentally lives just 5 minutes' away from my house.

This afternoon, I went over to pick it up. The case is very nice and fits the phone perfectly. I am lazy to shoot a photo of it and decided to just grab the stock photo from the website of CAPDASE. You know, for RM38, it's not expensive but they even include a screen protector, which means that it's even cheaper. I haven't paid my friend, though and will only pass him the money when we meet up.

I remember when I just bought my Nokia E61i, I had to purchase three pieces of screen protectors. If not mistaken, I paid a total of RM70 or so just for them!! I couldn't afford a jacket or sleeve for it. An original Nokia leather casing was selling more than RM100! Duh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment