Over & Done With: Autumn's Concerto [2009 Taiwanese Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Over & Done With: Autumn's Concerto [2009 Taiwanese Drama]

What a relief that I have finally finished watching the Taiwanese drama, Autumn's Concerto that stars Vanness Wu (F4) and Ady An. You know, I started watching this drama, with English subtitles in early June and it took me 2.5 months to finish the 21-episode long drama. Man, it felt like FOUR months!!

I don't know what happened to me, I just didn't have the enthusiasm for this drama even though I am normally a drama lover and would have no problems watching all sorts of dramas, even foreign language ones, with or without subtitles.

In this case, though, although I found the drama somewhat engaging, I just felt that the pace was far too slow, it was dragging. Of course, like all who have watched Autumn's Concerto, the highlight of the drama is actually the small boy who took on the character as Vanness Wu's 5-year-old son.

If you have watched the "behind the scenes" video clip, you can see that the boy is not only cute on screen, he is also cute normally.

Currently, I am watching TVB's Beauty of the Game, a drama about a couple of girls who are trying to make a name in the entertainment circle in Hong Kong. I'm at episode 5 now; the "action" doesn't seem to have started yet. How long will it take me to finish this drama?

0 comments:

Post a Comment