TransUnion Alert | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, July 26, 2010

TransUnion Alert

I am not sure if you have heard of this piece of news yet but credit reporting company, TransUnion, was said to have sold confidential credit information of customers to marketing companies. I don't really know much about this myself because I am not not directly affected nor do I know of anyone who is but there is an ongoing TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit, for your information, and everyone who is over the age of 28 who has had a credit file is owed money by the company.

According to law firm O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath, people who applied for credit in the United States between 1987 and 2000 are most likely owed money by TransUnion. To check and to receive a free consultation, do click on the link I have included in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment