Not Enough Exercise | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Not Enough Exercise

It is weird that every time I am on holiday, and for more than a week, I spend a lot of time walking. That's because I have to be on foot to take photos of the things I see. Like the time I walked along Jonker Street in Melaka and the fishing village of Kukup. I even walked all 6 floors of Suria KLCC the first time I visited the landmark!

Despite all these exercise, I am still carrying a spare tire with me. Perhaps the fat is not so easy to remove by just walking. Perhaps I would need to do 100 sit ups every day but I am so lazy. I have a mind to just pop some diet pills daily and keep my fingers crossed that the fat would be gone in a week or two.

A friend told me that all girls have "tummy" and there is nothing to be shy about but mine seems to have grew bigger. It's worrisome. Should I buy a treadmill?

0 comments:

Post a Comment