Camera Hire | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camera Hire

My friend and I visited BroadcastAsia2010 in Singapore EXPO last month and I was very fascinated with the huge cameras. My friend tried out some of the video cameras and collected a stack of brochures as he would like to do some research online and then make his purchase.

Last week, he told me that he has changed his mind and he would not be buying any. To cut cost, he would just rent whatever equipment he needs. My friend runs a small broadcasting company, you see, and video camera hire is definitely more viable for a set up like his. He doesn't have to worry about anything since the cost is fixed already.

I also used camcorder hire before and I find it so convenient that I decided not to buy my own because it is just too difficult to catch up with technology. I just rent whatever I need, especially when I travel.

I first found out about camera hire from a friend who told me that he could have access to the best cameras and without forking out too much cash and then worry about taking care of his cameras. He also introduced canon lens hire to my friend when he found out that my friend is planning to fit his Canon camera with a more powerful lens. He said that it's not worth buying. And it’s true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment