3 Months & Gone | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 Months & Gone

It is with sadness that I update on my blog here that my Aunt who was suffering from Stage IV lung cancer, has passed away this morning. She was staying at the Palliative Care Unit in Batu Gajah and was there for only less than 3 days in total, having been discharged from the Ipoh General Hospital.

Although my aunt started feeling ill three months ago and was diagnosed with lung cancer a month ago, and should have had ample time to tie up many loose ends, many issues were still left unsettled and there are a lot of things to take care of, still.

Although obviously we are all sad that she has left us, I think we heave a silent sigh of relieve that she didn't suffer as much as other cancer patients. All in all, it was just three months of suffering. May she rest in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment