No Direction | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 31, 2010

No Direction

I told a friend that when I was caring for my ill dog, I was fantasizing about the places I wanted to visit and the many things that I wanted to do. However, now that I am free from that responsibility, I find that I don't know where to begin. Frankly speaking, I don't have a direction.

My friend told me that if I have a take a step back, I should. There is no harm going back to school if it's necessary, for instance. I think that at my age and after all the things that I have gone through, I cannot adapt to campus life anymore. In fact, I don't think I can face books, either.

I am thinking of picking up a skill, like cosmetology, for instance. My sister is very encouraging and recommends a well-known Virginia Cosmetology School. Still, I don't know if I could just leave everything behind and take up a new challenge in a new place. Sometimes I wonder if I am too old for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment