Getting Started In Swinging Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting Started In Swinging Again

My friend, Paul, told me that even though now that he is based out of New York City, he still misses his days in Texas. I asked why and he confessed that it was there that he started getting in to swinging. Ah, now it makes sense. I remember him telling me that he received his tertiary education in Texas and that he also had the best times of his life there!

I guess Paul can always return to Texas anytime he wants, since his business takes him to many states across America. Texas could easily be one of them. I asked Paul if he knows of the website of Lifestyle Lounge where he could easily reintroduce himself to the swinging scene. He could easily meet dallas swingers if he wants, or perhaps houston swingers, depending on where he will be visiting.

I have checked out the website of Lifestyle Lounge myself and found that in the section focused on the state of Texas, they have got all the cities in the state covered so if Paul so wishes, he could actually meet san antonio swingers to ft worth swingers. I am just afraid he wouldn't have the time, since he always told me that he is too busy for anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment