Blackberry Bold, Perhaps? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blackberry Bold, Perhaps?

I told a friend that I would like to change to a new phone since my Nokia E61i is a tad too old already and doesn't support 3.5G which I am subscribed to. I told him that I have been looking at various Nokia models and so far, none has caught my eye yet.

My friend suggested that I consider getting a Blackberry instead. He is a new Blackberry Bold user and he said that he is addicted to it already. His previous phone was a Samsung touch screen and using the Blackberry now, it's a huge difference!

I am not exactly closed to the idea of replacing my phone with a Blackberry but the difference between my friend and I is that his Blackberry was a birthday gift from his girlfriend while I will have to fork out for my own. I know there are many Blackberry deals offered by all three major telecommunications companies but I don't see any worth subscribing to.

Anyway, I am not in urgent need to change my mobile device since I just purchased yet another ciplak Nokia battery for it. I hope the battery will last this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment