Spring Cleaning For CNY | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning For CNY

There's only one more month to Chinese New Year. It will be the Year of the Tiger. Boy, will I be so busy with housework since I didn't do any spring cleaning for the past couple of years already busy taking care of sick dogs.

But every time I think of all the work before me, I get so lazy and tired. I haven't even recovered from the mental and physical lethargy from nursing Snoopy and now, there's plenty of house cleaning to do.

I know that I could hire a part time cleaner or even a team of cleaners. Actually, there's an Indian lady who stays nearby who cleans houses. I like the fact that paying someone to do the work would free up my time for more constructive work but when I think of the money, I feel like it's not worth paying. I mean, I could do it myself, why shouldn't I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment