Featherweight | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Featherweight

I have a friend who doesn't seem to be able to put on weight at all regardless how much she eats. I am so envious of her metabolism rate, you know. As for me, everything that I eat seems to be converted into fat in no time. I hate it.

I read on the website of bestfatburners.org that there are many people like me who take fat burning pills to rid themselves of excessive weight. But you know, not all products work well. I think the effectiveness of a product depends on how our individual body or system responds to it.

Anyway, I am trying to get rid of my spare tire. It's funny that no matter how much weight I lost nursing Snoopy intensively over the past 7.5 months, the spare tire remained. Urghh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment