Same Ol' | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Same Ol'

It's kind of strange that of all the time that I spent stuck at home nursing my incapacitated dog, Snoopy, I told my friends that even if Ipoh collapsed, I wouldn't know it. In fact, most of the news I got were from the internet. Anyway, now, eight months since Snoopy fell ill and I am out and about again now that he has left us, I find that the shopping malls are still selling the same merchandise and I still see the same faces behind the cashier counters.

Ipoh hasn't changed at all except for the new building called De Garden, next to Courts, opposite Kinta City. It wasn't there earlier last year but it's there now. I don't know when it was completed but it looks new. It could have been opened for business just this year or perhaps end of last year.

Besides this new development, nothing much has changed. And the sad thing is that no one missed me at all when I was missing for 7.5 months except for my old neighbour who asked my mom where I went. LOL I didn’t even go out to the compound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment