Digital Nail Printing | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Digital Nail Printing

I went to Tesco just now and there was a new store that does digital nail printing. They are running a promotion to celebrate their opening and shoppers are given a 10% discount voucher. According to the advertisement, their basic manicure is RM15 only. Regular manicure in Ipoh is about RM25 though I do not know what big difference there is between the "basic" and the "normal" ones. Besides, this one is "digital printing" while I guess the conventional nail art is done by hand, if I am not mistaken.

By the way, even though I would like to get my nails painted professionally, I never did anything to my finger nails at all because I have kept dogs all my life and keeping pets have to be hands-on and I have to wash my hands tens of times a day.

Now, with Snoopy and Dino no longer with me, I can finally paint my nails, but still not yet. I have so much Chinese New Year spring cleaning to take care of first and I tell you, my hands are going to get ultra dirty with all the washing, cleaning and wiping. SIGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment