Restaurant Partnership | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Restaurant Partnership

My sister told me that her friend asked her if she wanted to be a partner in a restaurant business. The friend and her husband have plans to run a restaurant and although they do have the budget to take over a restaurant now, they would not be so financially tight if they have extra capital to roll.

My sister was not keen because she has no experience running a restaurant though she has a short stint working as a waitress. However, she still sought advice from a Las Vegas CPA to see if it would be worth the money to acquire the ailing restaurant.

Finally, even if they would like to be employers for a change, my sister and her husband decided that they are not able to afford the risks of running a business right now, especially one as competitive as this.

I'm glad that they decided not to venture into this. I told my sister that it would only be wroth it if she or her husband knows how to cook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment