My Laptop Adapter Died | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Laptop Adapter Died

I'm so sad that my laptop adapter has burnt. It was fine until I sent my laptop to the computer shop to troubleshoot and then reformat and when I brought it home, it was still fine for almost half a day and then there was no light at all and cold. It wasn't charging my battery.

I went to Fujitsu service centre in Ipoh this morning to check what was wrong and found that it's the adapter that was burnt. Boy, I PRAYED that it was just the fuse that fused. LOL

Anyway, I have just placed an order for an original Fujitsu adapter and it is going to cost RM300. Warranty is one year, though. There are universal adapters for sale. One is made in Taiwan and selling at RM130 but only comes with three months warranty. I think it's not worth buying because of the short warranty plus it may hurt my battery and/or laptop.

Sigh, wouldn’t it be better if it’s this easy to EARN instead of SPEND?

0 comments:

Post a Comment