Ipoh Pikom PC Fair 2009 (III) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Ipoh Pikom PC Fair 2009 (III)

2009 may be over but Pikom PC Fair 2009 (III) for Ipoh which was supposed to be held in mid-December, 2009 has been postponed to this coming weekend from 8th to 10th January, 2010. Venue is as usual at the Stadium Indera Mulia. Time is also the same from 11am to 9pm daily.

Having to nurse Snoopy, I have to miss the past few PC Fairs and I anticipate missing the PC Fair this coming weekend too. I had wanted to buy a laser printer actually but that will have to wait. I do have the use of a printer right now, an EPSON colour printer, so it is not an urgent buy. In any case, laser printers of reputable brand names aren't as cheap yet as I would like them to be.

Oh, I also would like to buy some DVD-Rs. There are too many files in my hard disk that I need to burn. This will have to wait as well. Humph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment