End Call | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 14, 2010

End Call

My friend, T, said that he is shocked to see that his mobile phone bill for last month is exceptionally high. Looking at the details, one call his mother made on the supplementary line was more than RM27, lasting more than 1.5 hours! T asked his mother if she made that call and she said she did but she remembers that she only talked on the phone for about five minutes only because they are not close.

Me thinks that the old lady forgot to press the end call button after making a call. This is my own nightmare. My parents aren't young as well and are getting rather forgetful. Occasionally, I would take a look at their phones to see if they have ended the calls that they made.

This isn't uncommon, you know. My aunt used to tell me that her prepaid mobile credit gets "eaten" up way too quickly. I didn't know why at first, and then one time, saw that her phone line was still connected so I had to teach her again how to end her call after making it. I remember teaching her when I gave her my phone to use but I guess she has forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment