Samsung Mobile Devices | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Samsung Mobile Devices

Although I have used mobile devices for many years now already, I have never used Samsung phones before. There was once I nearly owned one but it turned out that I did not. A friend later told me that a mutual friend who bought the same model regretted her choice of phone and he said that I was lucky that I didn't get it too. Well, just because the mutual friend did not like it doesn't mean that I wouldn't too, right?

A couple of days ago, I received an offer on Samsung mobile devices along with my credit card statement. This offer is only open to Maybank credit card holders. Not only do we get to purchase these Samsung phone models at a cheaper price, we get to install them for up to twelve months too at 0% interest rate. Moreover, we would also receive triple reward points!

I have to say that I am extremely tempted to buy a Samsung mobile device. One good think I like about Samsung that beats all competition is its ability to handle two SIM cards at the same time. The other phone that could do this is CSL, the Malaysian brand, but I don't care for it.

If you have owned or used a Samsung mobile phone before, could you kindly share your experience with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment