Right House, Right Area, Right Price | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Right House, Right Area, Right Price

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I am looking for the right property to buy in the capital city. I prefer landed property, of course, since I grew up in a sprawling house, but I think that at this point in time, I could only afford a low to middle class apartment. Actually, I don't really mind living in an apartment since it means less household chores!

I haven't been to the capital city for at least 20 years and am totally unfamiliar with the new neighborhoods so a friend suggested that I rent a room first and take my time looking for the right property to buy. While I have thought of that as well, since it is not easy to find the right house in the right area at the right price to buy, I am afraid that the longer I wait, the higher property prices will rise. By then, buying my own house may be just a dream!

I really would like to have a place to call my own but I read in the news that property prices would increase by at least 20% beginning next year. I am already saving as much and as fast as I could but what to do when expenses are increasing faster than income? I have already trimmed down my expenses by so much I don’t know what else I could do without!

0 comments:

Post a Comment