Projects With Clay | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Projects With Clay

A friend told me that he has renovated a room in his house to be his art studio. Besides paining, he also likes to create little household items with clay and he told me that his work has already been pre-booked by his friends even before he has an idea of what to do. I guess his friends like his work because every piece is handmade and unique.

This friend told me that there are a few types of clay and he has no particular preference. The most important thing is that they have to be non-toxic. Clays and pottery glazes from AMACO are non-toxic and are safe to use even by children. Have you seen the clay bodies from AMACO? Those are lead-free and comply with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.

My friend also has a couple of electric wheels in his workshop but he told me that he would like to upgrade to Brent® wheels because they are the best. He said that if he has the best, he would be able to make better pottery but I think that in the first place, one needs a creative mind. He surely has it!

To be frank, I have tried my hand playing with clay before but I could even make something nice enough that I wouldn’t mind using!

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment