What Does My Sleeping Position Say About Me? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Does My Sleeping Position Say About Me?

Imelda tagged me in a quiz a few days ago but I was busy and couldn't respond immediately. Sorry, Imelda! Today, being Sunday, is an appropriate day to do quizzes like these. I remember when I first discovered blogging, I did quite a few quizzes by Blog Things, especially when I thought that the results were rather accurate!

For this quiz, we are only asked one question; whether we sleep on our back, on our side, on our stomach or in a fetal position. I really can't give a definite answer because I sometimes sleep on my back, sometimes on my side.

This is the result when I answered that I sleep on my back. I truly look like hell when I don't get enough sleep and I haven't gotten a good night's rest for YEARS. I look like a witch now!


Your Sleeping Position Says You Need Adventure
You are confident and ready to tackle life.
You are pretty vain and happy with your physical appearance.
You are born to be the center of attention, and you're unhappy on the sidelines.
You're always up for trying something new - in and out of bed!

If you don't get enough sleep, you: Look like hell

It's hard to sleep next to you because: You toss and turn all night

0 comments:

Post a Comment