Setting An Example | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Setting An Example

My young cousins aren't really paying attention to their books. I put it down to distractions from TV and internet. Perhaps they are also influenced by their friends but you know, there are people who don't need to spend so much time on their books and homework and still score in exams. Too bad my cousins aren't like this.

I am a college drop out and I don't want them to be. I know first hand how difficult it is to rise from the ranks. That's why I feel that to set a good example to them, I should go back to school. That would hopefully motivate and inspire them. If I take education seriously even at my age, they should too.

Luckily, it's easy to sign up for online college courses these days so there really is no valid excuse why I am not completing my college education. It may not help with my work now anymore but if taking this move would help them, I would. I remember my uncle taking up law just to study alongside his son. It was a proud moment when they both graduated as lawyers! I could do the same!

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment