Accept or Decline? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Accept or Decline?

Christmas is upon us once again and many of my friends will be home for the holidays. I normally love this opportunity to catch up with my friends, people whom I grew up with, and we always have fun like we never separated before even though we may only see each other once or twice a year because of our jobs and family.

This Christmas, I actually dread receiving Christmas invitations from them because I have to stick around caring for Snoopy, and not many people would understand why I am doing something like this.

Obviously, I am unable to meet up with anyone but even if I could spare the time to do so, whom shall I meet and whom shall I push off? It is not easy to decide since some may take it personally. Frankly, due to my circumstances right now, I really don't feel like socializing at all. Well, maybe I'll just turn everyone down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment