3kg | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3kg

My father went for his monthly check up and told me that within one month, he lost 3kg of weight. Snoopy has already been bedridden for a month tomorrow and since the day he fell ill, none of us has had a good night's rest because of Snoopy's incessant crying and whining, barking and banging although Snoopy hasn't made any noise for the past few days and that's not a good sign and more worrisome

I remember three years ago, when Snoopy and Dino fell ill one after another, and also when Dino was invalid as well for two months back then, within four months, I lost 5kg. This time, taking care of Snoopy around the clock as the primary caregiver, I am not even sure how much weight I lost, though I know I surely lost some weight even though I am eating normally. Just that I am not sleeping. Luckily, I have some reserves. LOL

Anyway, I hope this ordeal will be over for all of us soon, including Snoopy himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment