Thoughts About My Future | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thoughts About My Future

I have been giving my future much thought lately. As you know, times are tough and I may need to look for a job but without tertiary education, it will be a long struggle for me.

I know that I must somehow upgrade myself and get at least a basic degree. It may not mean much to others but it would, I am sure, open new doors for me.

A good option for me is to get a degree online. I have faith that with a flexible study schedule, I could see myself through this new challenge even though it has been years since I studied.

Studying online has become more common now and access to the internet, we can receive our lessons at our own convenience. If you are planning to study online as well, remember that you should only go with accredited institutes of higher learning.

This post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment