Education | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Education

If you remember, a couple of months ago, I was in two minds if I should pursue a degree course which my uncle proposed to put me through. I have decided to turn him down, not because I wouldn't like to upgrade myself but I told him that my cousin needs his financial assistance more than I do.

Just when I thought that I would be quite contended as I am, relying on myself, about three weeks ago, I had a psychic reading and no matter what layout the tarot cards was, it pointed to "Education". It was a very weird experience.

My psychic told me that I must somehow enroll myself in a course, not necessarily for a degree but just any course. She told me that I should expose myself to everything that has to do with education, yet doesn't mean that I MUST study, if you know what I mean.

So I was searching for education related news and discovered to my delight that Post Graduate Education Fair 2009 (PGEF 2009) will be held this month from 16th to 18th at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, from 10am – 7pm. Woot! It’d be a good excuse for me to make a trip to KL. Hehehe!

I was a little surprised that this is the eleventh year that PGEF has been held. Boy, I must have been living in a cave or something all these while. LOL

As I mentioned in previous posts, my main concern is not so much if I could cope hitting the books again but going back to school would cause financial strain on my family. Well, I was told that there would be over RM500,000 worth of study grants and scholarships available for qualified students. I wonder if I qualify. It would be worth a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment