Gem Of Life ep. 48 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 26, 2008

Gem Of Life ep. 48

I just finished watching Gem of Life episode 47. Yeah, I know, I slacked a little this past week, but only because Gem of Life has been a tad slow lately. After watching Gem of Life ep. 47, I am glad to see that the excitement is back.

Calvin's company is on the verge of bankruptcy and the only way to save the company is with the help of Catherine's company. Her company has the financial ability to do so and since her brother is dead, she could now make whatever decision she likes.

Hah... the trade off is that Sylvia has to be married to give Catherine the confidence to win Calvin's heart. It's kind of expected that the candidate that Sylvia has chosen to be her boyfriend and intended is Sunny. No wonder I saw photos of Sylvia and Sunny in their wedding best.

Yes, Gem of Life episode 48 will be exciting. The preview shows Sylvia involved in an auto accident, too heartbroken after spelling out to Calvin that their relationship is over. I know it has been over for a long time now but recently, after Sunny gave her courage to move a step forward, in which she also shared Calvin's bed, though I could not understand what was written in the text message that Calvin sent her the morning after (could anyone please fill me in?), it had hopes of beginning again. Sigh such is life, and drama scripts do reflect the real lives of many of us....

I am so glad that it's just Friday today, which means that there is a high possibility of watching Gem of Life ep. 48 tonight itself. I seriously can't wait! What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment