Exerting Creativity & Individualism | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Exerting Creativity & Individualism

My dad told me that he could never understand why young people love wearing caps, even when they are driving. Well, I love collecting baseball caps, though I do not wear them because of my long hair, but I could certainly understand why people have a passion for caps and hats. It's part of a person's style.

Now, you may think that one cap looks much like another so what's the big fuss. Well, I think it's the way one wears it that speaks a lot about a person's sense of creativity and individualism.

I came to know of an online store carrying premium caps called potHats. They have a "pot" for a logo but I like their color combination and their caps are made from the highest quality Flexfit cap so it's very comfortable. A good fit is very important when wearing a cap.

With a price tag of US$24.99 I think it’s a good price to pay since a good cap could last for so long. The only problem is that, if you are a collector like me, you run the risk of wanting to collect all color combinations of potHats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment