Beverly Hills 90210 Revisited | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Beverly Hills 90210 Revisited

The new Beverly Hills 90210 debuts on Star World today at 9pm. Although I will not have the time to watch this, it reminds me of the time when I was watching the original 90210 weekly when I was still in school. I was probably in Form 1 or 2. I can't remember exactly when but it was the HOT series among teenagers for a few years. But then life moved on and I stopped watching it even before its run ended. According to reviews on the web, though, the show already lost its plot even before then.

Now that everyone is in their 30s, and all grown up, including fans of the original 90210, it must be a weird experience to watch it. It’s time to read up on old reviews to refresh our minds how the old series ended, who went off to work as what, etc. because that’s where the new series will continue from, though not exactly necessary.

Well, if I have the time, I will probably check out an episode or two just to see how everyone is. It has been an extremely long time, hasn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment