Have You Got Your Disney Tickets Yet? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Have You Got Your Disney Tickets Yet?

Half the summer is over and yet there are people who still have yet to take the must awaited summer holidays. They have promised their children and with children, I am sure you know how parents try not to disappoint them. Well, some people, unlike me, do not mind planning their holiday at the last minute.

My friends told me that they will be buying their Disney tickets online. I understand how convenient it is to shop online and I know that it is getting more popular to buy theme park entrance tickets online so that they get to beat the queue.

If I were going to Disney World, I too would be buying my tickets online, not only because they are cheaper due to the discounts but it is one way to beat the crowd, like I said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment