Are Your Following The Olympics? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 11, 2008

Are Your Following The Olympics?

It's a once in four years’ event and I don't even have the time for it. I told myself that I would just watch the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympics, or maybe catch one or two events by watching Olympics live on the web but ugh... no time and with the crappy Streamyx connecting that has been plaguing me since end of June, 2008, I don't think I want to subject myself to the frustrations of streaming video content.

For people like us who are non-athletic, the only way to participate in the Olympics would be to watch it. However, I have been busy looking for free Olympics activity sheets for kids or printable Olympics mascot coloring sheets for my late cousin's niece. I have to print the coloring sheets, one each of BeiBei, JingJing, HuanHuan, YingYing and Nini for her.

There are not that many free printable Beijing 2008 Fuwa mascots for kids available so that is taking quite some time to search on the web. Well, what to do, it's her art class activity, to color the five Olympics mascots, BeiBei, JingJing, HuanHuan, YingYing and Nini! Very funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment