Credit Cards With Best Balance Transfers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Credit Cards With Best Balance Transfers

Just now, my friend, Terrence, called me up to ask me if I know which credit card has the best credit card balance transfer. He went to the bank to enquire and came out as confused as ever! I remember reading some with 0% transfer but off hand, I could not remember at all! Does he think that I'm forever thinking about credit cards?

Well, I did a search on the internet and Credit Land has an excellent table of credit card transfers of premium credit card issuers that I am going to ask him to refer to make sure that he is getting the best deal out of his new credit card.

There are some which may be 0% balance transfer but he'd need to find out beforehand how long this offer lasts. I have been told that some people were caught and they had to look for another card again! I personally love credit cards with cash rebates and $0 annual fee but I'm not going to impose my preferences on him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment