Blogging Is The New Trend | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blogging Is The New Trend

My friends, who are non bloggers, heard that Dr M has a blog. They were rather impressed that someone his age, on record he's 80+, could blog. They are non bloggers so they do not actually know how easy it is to blog LOL

In fact, they don't even know the blog address of Dr. Mahathir. It's http://www.chedet.com. Well, if you do not know, Che Det was Tun Dr. Mahathir's pen name when he was writing a newspaper column a long time ago, before he was the PM, of course.

I have visited his blog a couple of times. it is actually nothing special. Hosted by Blogger on his own domain. BUT what stood out was his comment count! His first post garnered over a thousand comments. How many does RPK average per post? I don't know... but I jeles, jeles, jeles! I bet by the next Google PageRank update, his blog will be a PR5. SIGH!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment