Tough Job | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tough Job

I may not be a parent but I know that parenting is never easy. I have lent an ear to many of my friends who are parents when they just want somebody to talk to, somebody to let them know that everything is fine, they are doing the best they could for their children and that their decision is the right one to take.

Of course, my assurance is not good enough because I myself am not a parent so I am supposed to not know anything about parenting at all. That is why now I direct my friends to Lila Guide, a website for parents, especially mothers, since the bulk of the decision making lies on their shoulders when the children are young.

When it doubt, it is always good to look for another person to talk to and it is best when that person has been through the same issues with their children before. Lila Guide serves as an ideal avenue for parents to connect with each other when it comes to parenting and making decisions and plans for the children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment