Fine Tuning of Blog Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fine Tuning of Blog Again

If you noticed, I have made a little fine tuning with this blog. For one, I have set only ten posts to display on my homepage. I used to set it to 7 days, then shortened it to 4 days but now I think that displaying by post count would be better and so I set it to ten only. On some days, I may be writing about five and that pushes recent posts to the back page but that can't be helped.

It is better this way because on some days when I am not blogging, at least my homepage would not be showing only two miserable posts because I may have only posted two posts in the past four days. It happened before. What happens if I did not post at all for four consecutive days? Would my homepage be empty of post?

Another significant change is that I have replaced all Google AdSense with Advertlets. Yes, Advertlets may have screwed up all our blogs earlier this year that caused me so much work going round all my blogs removing their ad codes but now, Advertlets is the better programme for this blog so I am going to use it for a while and see how it performs. I just hope that it will load quicker and not drag down the loading of my whole blog and slows down the user-experience of my blog.

Well, I'll be giving this set up a trial run. I may end up stripping this blog from ad blocks if none proves to be profitable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to know you're trying us out on a more major basis. To make sure that you're earning optimally from Advertlets though, do make sure your Sidebar ad is visible without having to scroll the blog.

Feel free to contact us for further earning tips as well as more details on our exclusive program. Cheers!

Advertlets Support
info@advertlets.com

Post a Comment