Off To College | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Off To College

This morning, I was supposed to clean up my room and saw a box of brochures from American colleges that I wrote in to request for and kept until today. I think I wrote to almost all the colleges that I found from the American College Directory that I bought from a Book Fair.

Now that it is my cousin brother's turn to attend college, I am sure he would find these useful. Although the information here is already obsolete, my cousin could check each college online, like what he is doing now on Westwood College.

I think he has already set his mind on a California College, so his research will be on colleges in and around that area. I hope that he would qualify for a scholarship so that he would not have to depend entirely on his parents.

I too used to dream of attending an LA College after my high school here but my father's business busted just before my high school graduation and dashed my college dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment