Travel New Zealand | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 02, 2007

Travel New Zealand

My friend, Warren's favorite dream vacation is New Zealand. In fact, he has been there numerous times and even plan to settle down there in the near future. I don't know how or why he could be this fascinated with New Zealand so he asked me to check out a website on New Zealand and read about the activities that New Zealand has to offer.

Warren told me that if I were into sailing like him, New Zealand would be like heaven. The weather is just perfect for such sports. Even if I am not as adventurous, there will always be plenty to see and do in New Zealand like the arts festivals or trade shows throughout the year.

Besides, cheap hotels in New Zealand are abundant but this does not mean that service or quality of the hotel is low. In fact, the first time he went to Auckland, he was surprised that Auckland accommodation is not expensive at all.

Warren said cheap hotels in Auckland are just as convenient and the reason he loves them is because he would be able to extend his holiday in New Zealand with the tremendous savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment