Ridiculous "Comment" | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 02, 2007

Ridiculous "Comment"

Just now, I received the most ridiculous comment ever on this blog. I have seen rather funny ones but this one, is so amusing I will remember it for the longest time. Let me know if you have seen something like this:

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at xxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks
XXX

The funny part is that they don't even know what website they launched and we have to pick the one which is most applicable OURSELVES! Delete those that are not applicable like a multiple choice question and answer haha!

P/S: Name and email address have been edited to protect the not so innocent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment