Coming Full Cycle | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Coming Full Cycle

I feel that after a full year of paid blogging, I have come a full cycle. The company that has been kind to me for the past year is now virtually dead for me no thanks to my PR demotion.

On the other hand, the company that I have blogged so much for in the beginning of this venture and fell back in prominence because of their new policy is now back and I am banging my hopes on this company to feed my monkeys.

And because of this, I am going to have to write so much more and be paid so much less but I will do it. I have done it before earlier on in the beginning of the year and I will do it again.

I am the kind of person who is not afraid of hard work but afraid that there is no work for me or my inability to work. With m ore and more bloggers or new bloggers coming on board, it is going to be harder and harder to earn a decent pocket money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment