Wrong SMS Haha! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wrong SMS Haha!

This morning was so funny. I received an SMS text that read like this where I have preserved the caps and text lingo used.

DEAR GD MORNING R U FREE 2 CALL ME NOW

I was caught by surprise and wonder who would call me DEAR. Not many people would call me that, unless it is spelt DEER and to ask me to give him/her a call. Well, the nerve :D HAHA!

But just to make sure that this is not somebody I know, I searched my address book and surely that number is not listed. A minute later, I received a follow up message:

SORRY! I'HAD SEND 2 WRONG PERSON!

I found it extremely amusing because I have sent my SMS messages wrongly on three different occasions. The only difference was that I sent them to people in my address book and the recipients know me and they replied and asked me what I was talking about!

There was once I even sent an email to a wrong person. Those auto complete email addresses are not as good as they seem to be, you know! I think I should always pay more attention to the email address and telephone number of my intended recipient and not shoot blindly. The problem is that I am doing my work half asleep nowadays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment